This week Fox News "featured" their former coworker, Ohio Governor John Kasich, as a potential Republican Presidential Candidate. Highlighted by his being on with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. Let me assure you that we in the Ohio TEA Party Movement were fooled in 2010 when we elected him as a "conservative" Governor. Since then he has:
• Increased the size of state government by 22% over his Democratic predecessor
• Forced Medicaid expansion down our throats without the approval of the Ohio House and Ohio Senate both of which are run by a super-majority of Republicans
• Forced Common Core down our throats despite the fact that 72% of registered Ohio Rupublicans are against it
• Keeps trying to raise taxes on our Oil and Gas producers who are the only ones creating jobs
• Then runs his mouth about how Ohio's job growth is so great, thanks to him, when we still have 323,300 LESS people employed in Ohio than we did in 2010!!!
Some success story!
As the chart below shows, John Kasich is nothing but a big government, progressive RINO. Kasich was quoted this month as saying he believes opposition to the Common Core State Standards Initiative is “hysteria
” and in the November election he tried to take out every conservative on the Ohio State School Board who spoke out against CommonCore. Read my attached letter to Kasich in 2012 explaining to him that the State of Ohio did not "own" the oil and gas under private citizens property and yet he is still pushing to tax our Oil and Gas companies by saying "we can’t let these companies take our valuable stuff out of the state and not pay for it" . When in fact they are paying the citizens who own the land and oil and gas rigths plenty and both those citizens and Oil and Gas companies are paying plenty of state taxes. That's not enough RINO John Kasich - he's determined to take a share for big government.
He is such a RINO he told the AP
that he has never even read the Republican Party National Platform:
“The platform doesn’t mean diddly to normal people out there,” he told the AP. “You think somebody ever read … I’ve never read the Republican platform. I mean, who reads a platform?”
Republicans do Governor and Republicans wrote it so that when we vote for Republicans we know what they stand for. That is why you are not a Republican or a Conservative, you are the definition of a RINO!
Shame on Fox for giving their buddy Kasich a pass. Don't be fooled! Make sure you forward this email to every conservative in your state. It's bad enough we have to put up with this traitor as our governor in Ohio for four more years, I think I have made it clear why you don't want this guy anywhere near the White House.
P.S. If your curious about Kasich's supposed landslide victory last November where a million people stayed home rather than vote for him - check out this explaination. It will tell you all you need to know about John Kasich.